In this edition, the iTravel Exclusives documented the effort by Thai authorities in arranging a grand opening ceremony for the Songkran Festival 2016. The activity, which took place ton 10 April, was aimed at not only to kick-start the year’s festivities nationwide in spectacular fashion, but to educate people, both local and visitors alike, about the history and traditions behind the centuries old festival that has since become synonymous with Thai culture and heritage.
- TAT stepping up efforts in India with 2017 Unique Thai Local Experiences tourism campaign
- TAT staging Amazing Fight to enhance global awareness on the art of Muay Thai
- Dream of Thailand for weddings and honeymoons
- Thailand sweeps the boards in influential Ctrip awards
- Nine restaurants in Bangkok named among 50 best in Asia
- ASEAN Beauty 2017 to take places 27-29 April in Bangkok