In this edition, the iTravel Exclusives documented the effort by Thai authorities in arranging a grand opening ceremony for the Songkran Festival 2016. The activity, which took place ton 10 April, was aimed at not only to kick-start the year’s festivities nationwide in spectacular fashion, but to educate people, both local and visitors alike, about the history and traditions behind the centuries old festival that has since become synonymous with Thai culture and heritage.
- Blogger Thailand’ 2017 Winners Celebrate Taste of Isan
- Thai Textiles – Treasures of a Kingdom
- TAT Governor speech at BCCT Multi-Chambers Lunch
- Thailand to introduce new immigration form in October 2017
- Thailand Live Gastronomy festival organises to boost culinary tourism in the Kingdom
- Being Prepared Means Having the Funds to Cover Your Stay