In this edition, the iTravel Exclusives documented the effort by Thai authorities in arranging a grand opening ceremony for the Songkran Festival 2016. The activity, which took place ton 10 April, was aimed at not only to kick-start the year’s festivities nationwide in spectacular fashion, but to educate people, both local and visitors alike, about the history and traditions behind the centuries old festival that has since become synonymous with Thai culture and heritage.
- TAT co-host fam trip to mark THAI’s new Phuket Express service
- Songkran – top tips for enjoying Thailand’s New Year celebrations
- Thailand launches Good Host programme to raise standards of hospitality in Thai tourism
- 1400 fighters join 13th World Wai Kru Muay Thai Ceremony in Ayutthaya
- Wai Kru Muay Thai Ritual: Why It Matters
- 10th Bangkok International Fashion Week to showcase Thai design