In this edition, the iTravel Exclusives documented the effort by Thai authorities in arranging a grand opening ceremony for the Songkran Festival 2016. The activity, which took place ton 10 April, was aimed at not only to kick-start the year’s festivities nationwide in spectacular fashion, but to educate people, both local and visitors alike, about the history and traditions behind the centuries old festival that has since become synonymous with Thai culture and heritage.
- Tourism Authority of Thailand upgrades mobile apps for tourists
- Unique Thai holidays sell Thailand luxury travel
- Chinese BYMT Football Club joins friendly match and tourism activities in Thailand
- Thailand Mega Fam Trip marks 130 years of Thai-Japanese relations
- Thai Airways wins three first place Skytrax Awards 2017
- MAI HOUSE Patong Hill now open