In this edition, the iTravel Exclusives documented the effort by Thai authorities in arranging a grand opening ceremony for the Songkran Festival 2016. The activity, which took place ton 10 April, was aimed at not only to kick-start the year’s festivities nationwide in spectacular fashion, but to educate people, both local and visitors alike, about the history and traditions behind the centuries old festival that has since become synonymous with Thai culture and heritage.
- THAI adds new routes through codeshare flights with THAI Smile
- Thailand put on spectacular welcome dinner for 2017 WTTC Global Summit delegates
- Sharing is giving in Thai food culture
- Thai Food
- Celebrating Songkran a unique way in Nakhon Si Thammarat
- The unique Songkran celebrations of Nakhon Si Thammarat