Media Zone Terms and Conditions of Use
Under the Media Zone Terms and Conditions of Use, you understand and agree that:
- Access to Media Zone is granted to members of traditional, online and social media and freelance writers, as well as other individuals that the TAT deems as relevant to Thai tourism, solely at the TAT’s discretion. Thus, the TAT reserves the right to decline your membership application.
- The content in Media Zone is provided by the TAT free of charge for you to use solely for the purpose of promoting Thailand as a tourism destination. You agree not to use Media Zone content for any other purpose, particularly commercial purposes.
- As a registered member of Media Zone, the TAT grants you a non-exclusive, royalty-free worldwide license to use the content provided in Media Zone (images, text, video and audio) for the purpose of promoting Thailand as a tourism destination. The TAT should be credited for any such use. This license does not constitute any transfer of copyright or ownership to you by the TAT.
- The personal information you provide to the TAT during registration is used only for membership approval and management for Media Zone and the distribution of news releases if you so choose. The TAT will protect the confidentiality of your registration information and will not make it available to any other party.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password for Media Zone and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your User ID and password. You agree to notify the TAT Newsroom Webmaster of any unauthorised use of your password or any other breach of security.
- Your Media Zone membership can be terminated by the TAT at any time without notice or liability or any other obligation by the TAT should the TAT deem at its sole discretion that you are engaged in any actions or behaviours detrimental to the security and/or operation of Media Zone or have violated any of the abovementioned terms and conditions.