Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 20 August, 2021, 12.30 Hrs
COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 25,818,666
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 19,586,009
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 5,705,200
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 527,457
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +651,606
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +442,435
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +201,318
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +7,853
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 1,009,710
New Cases: +19,851 Daily Cases: 19,526 & From Prisons: 325)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 205,079
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.