Entries now open for ‘Digital Marketing Contents for Tourism Promotion’ contest
Submission deadline is 12 September, 2021; winners announced on 27 September, 2021.
Bangkok, 02 September, 2021 – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) would like to inform everyone in the country’s tourism industry that entries are now being accepted for the ‘Digital Marketing Contents for Tourism Promotion’ contest organised by the ASEAN-Korea Centre (AKC).
The contest, supported by the ASEAN Secretariat (ASEC) and Korea Tourism Organisation (KTO), is open to all ASEAN companies in the tourism marketing business with at least five years experience in using digital marketing skills for local tourism promotion.
Submission of entries must be made by 12 September, 2021, 15.00 Hrs. (Korea Standard Time).
The announcement of the winners – to be assessed by a qualified panel of judges chosen by AKC – will be made on 27 September, 2021.
There are prizes on offer to a total of 10 teams, as follows: Grand Prize (1 team) – KRW 2,000,000 (approximately US$1,700 or 56,000 Baht), Second Prize (2 teams) – KRW 1,000,000, Third Prize (2 teams) – KRW 500,000, and a Participation Award (5 teams) – KRW 200,000.
All entries to the ‘Digital Marketing Contents for Tourism Promotion’ contest must abide by the following rules and regulations:
- Summary on the submitted products and company portfolio must be written in English language.
- All requirements must be submitted electronically by the submission deadline through the registration link https://forms.gle/MmL9PYYiJpstyYRd9.
- Required documents – company portfolio and summary (introduction) of the submitted product.
- The products and services may be in various formats that encompass innovative and up-to-date tourism promotion and tourism facilitation methods – video clips on tourism promotion (tourism packages, hotels, culinary, tourism activities, cultural experience, etc.), mobile platforms (including mobile applications – Android and iOS) that facilitate travel (reservations, payments, maps, etc.), and web services (use of tourism big data, etc.).
- Reference materials (if any) must be properly cited. For more on the plagiarism policy, refer to www.plagiarism.org.
- Products and services do not have to be newly created for this contest, and they may include those submitted to similar contests prior to this event. However, products that have experience in winning an award may be excluded from selection.
For more information or inquiries about the ‘Digital Marketing Contents for Tourism Promotion’ contest, please contact [email protected].