TAT Newsroom is the official newsroom of the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), under the International Public Relations Division.
TAT Newsroom is committed to supporting international media by providing the latest press releases, festivals & events, other Thai travel news as well as compelling Thailand travel features and videos.
The TAT International Public Relations Division works with traditional and online media channels to promote Thailand as a tourism destination for travellers worldwide. Via a dedicated team of professionals, the division supports members of the international media as well as press within or visiting Thailand. The team also facilitates visits to Thailand by corporate and media VIP guests.
Responsibilities of the TAT International Public Relations Division’s include:
- Preparing and distributing news and photo releases
- Responding to a range of media queries
- Arranging media interviews with TAT executives
- Organising road shows and media fam trips
- Distributing information about Thai tourist destinations and attractions
- Maintaining media relationships
- Handling crisis communications
For more information about the TAT International Public Relations Division, TAT Newsroom and general tourism information in Thailand contact:
TAT International Public Relations Division
Tourism Authority of Thailand
1600 New Phetchaburi Road
Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Phone: +66 (0) 2250 5500 ext. 4544-48
Fax: +66 (0) 2250 0246
E-mail: [email protected]