Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 30 September, 2021, 11.30 Hrs
COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 51,496,084
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 31,785,716
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 18,486,111
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 1,224,257
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +628,586
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +203,168
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +387,229
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +38,189
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 1,603,475
New Cases: +11,646 Daily Cases: 11,526 & From Prisons: 120)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 116,075
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.