Bangkok, 16 February, 2017 – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is encouraging the kingdom’s tourism operators and related business owners as well as the journalists to submit their products, services and marketing campaigns to the 30th Awards for Excellence 2017.
Organised by the ASEAN Tourism Association (ASEANTA), the awards give recognition to organisations and individuals who have made the most positive contribution to ASEAN in terms of tourism growth and development.
Submissions are now open for the ASEANTA Awards for Excellence 2017 and the closing date for entries is 28 February, 2017.
There are six categories to enter:
- Best ASEAN Travel Article
- Best ASEAN Marketing and Promotional Campaign
- Best ASEAN New Tourism Attraction in the Region
- Best ASEAN Tourism Photo
- Best ASEAN Airline Programme
- Best ASEAN Cultural Preservation Effort