Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 11 August, 2021, 12.30 Hrs
COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 21,717,954
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 16,701,428
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 4,692,030
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 324,496
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +546,844
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +364,685
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +125,685
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +56,474
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 816,989
New Cases: +21,038 Daily Cases: 20,865 & From Prisons: 173)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 210,042
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.