Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 12 August, 2021, 12.00 Hrs
COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 22,288,819
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 17,068,105
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 4,826,641
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 394,073
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +570,865
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +366,677
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +134,611
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +69,577
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 839,771
New Cases: +22,782 Daily Cases: 22,407 & From Prisons: 375)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 209,028
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.