Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 20 September, 2021, 12.30 Hrs
COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 44,742,049
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 29,002,572
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 15,118,015
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 621,462
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +256,362
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +109,439
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +146,698
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +225
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 1,489,186
New Cases: +12,709 Daily Cases: 11,851 & From Prisons: 858)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 132,573
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.