Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 24 September, 2021, 10.30 Hrs
COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 47,296,431
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 29,998,440
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 16,673,867
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 624,124
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +626,896
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +256,541
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +369,868
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +487
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 1,537,310
New Cases: +12,697 Daily Cases: 12,527 & From Prisons: 170)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 127,392
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.