Bangkok, 4 September 2023 – The Thailand Privilege Card Company Limited (TPC), the operator of the Thailand Elite Card Project overseen by the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT), is celebrating its 20th anniversary with a multifaceted rebranding effort and four new ‘Thailand Privilege Card’ membership packages.
Mr. Manatase Annawat, TPC President, said “The rebranding and the four new membership packages are in respond to demand from frequent and affluent visitors and investors, workcation travellers and digital nomads, expatriates in Thailand, and retirees. We are placing our focus on key existing markets, including China, Japan, the US, the UK, Russia, South Korea, and the European countries, while expanding our presence in emerging markets, such as, India and the GCC countries, including Saudi Arabia.”
Under the ‘More Choices More Freedom’ concept, the four new TPC membership packages will allow members to accrue privilege points and redeem exclusive privileges, encompassing premium airport assistance services, exclusive lounge access at the airport on both arrival and departure, limousine transfers, and personal liaison services available in four languages – English, Korean, Mandarin, and Japanese. The four packages are:
- RESERVE: The membership fee is 5 million Baht with a membership duration of 20 years or more. This option is designed for individuals seeking long-term entry and exit to Thailand. Membership can be renewed every 5 years, and members can earn 120 accumulated points annually for redeeming top-tier privileges, including accommodation, travel convenience, investments, health and wellbeing, and more. The RESERVE membership is exclusively available through invitation and is limited to 100 individuals per year.
- DIAMOND: The membership fee is 2.5 million Baht with a membership duration of 15 years and exclusive privileges throughout the stay in Thailand. Members earn 55 accumulated points annually to redeem additional privileges.
- PLATINUM: The membership fee is 1.5 million Baht with a membership duration of 10 years. Members accumulate 35 points annually to redeem additional privileges.
- GOLD: The membership fee is 900,000 Baht with a membership duration of 5 years. This option is curated for individuals seeking short-term entry and exit to Thailand. Members can accumulate 20 points annually to redeem additional privileges.
To enhance comprehensive service to members, TPC is collaborating with diverse sectors within the tourism industry on several privileges, including:
- Stay: Exclusive privileges for exceptional stays in world-class luxury hotels, including “stay 1 night get 1 more night,” and room upgrade opportunities.
- Travel: Special travel privileges in partnership with leading airlines featuring personal assistants and welcoming staff at airports, dedicated airport transfers, airport lounge access, as well as perks like private drivers, private yachts, private jets, and private car rentals.
- Leisure: A range of benefits from partnering establishments, such as restaurants, entertainment venues, shopping outlets, and sports activities. These benefits encompass discounts, VIP lounges, personal shopping assistance, priority viewing at prominent shopping centres, co-working spaces, and even a “buy-one-get-one-free” movie ticket offer.
- Well-being: Provides exclusive privileges in health and wellness. This includes health check-ups at prominent hospitals, spa services, access to fitness centre facilities, and top-tier wellness centres.
- Wealth: Investment-related privileges, including the Wisdom Card (subject to terms), financial and investment advisory services, training seminars, and exclusive packages for health and life insurance.
Over the course of 20 years, TPC has generated over 50 billion Baht inrevenue and currently has a membership base of over 31,500 members.
In 2023 to-date, TPC saw 11,500 new members and generated 7.5 billion Baht – up 210% when compared to the 2022 revenue.
Partners interested in collaborating with TPC, contact the Vendor Relations Department at +66 (0) 2353 4145, or E-mail: [email protected]. Those interested in becoming agents and expanding their business worldwide, contact the Sales Representative Management Department at +66 (0) 2353 4120, or E-mail: [email protected].