Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 23 September, 2021, 11.00 Hrs
COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 46,669,535
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 29,741,899
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 16,303,999
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 623,637
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +646,519
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +240,789
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +404,841
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +889
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 1,524,613
New Cases: +13,256 Daily Cases: 12,778 & From Prisons: 478)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 128,367
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.