Thailand COVID-19 Situation as of 22 September, 2021, 12.30 Hrs
COVID-19 Daily Vaccinations
COVID-19 Vaccinations in Thailand
Total number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: 46,023,016
· Total number of people who have received 1 dose: 29,501,110
· Total number of people who have received 2 doses: 15,899,158
· Total number of people who have received 3 doses: 622,748
Number of COVID-19 vaccine doses administered: +811,915
· Number of people who have received the first dose: +300,033
· Number of people who have received the second dose: +511,087
· Number of people who have received the third dose: +795
COVID-19 Daily Situation
Total Cases: 1,511,357
New Cases: +11,252 Daily Cases: 11,224 & From Prisons: 28)
Receiving Medical Treatment: 129,071
TAT would like to recommend all to take DMHTT precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19: D – Distancing, M – Mask wearing, H – Handwashing, T – Temperature check, and T – Thai Chana contact tracing application.
TAT is constantly providing updates on the tourism-related COVID-19 situation in Thailand at the TAT Newsroom (www.tatnews.org); Facebook (tatnews.org); and Twitter (Tatnews_Org).
For additional information and assistance relating to Thailand’s tourism, contact the TAT Contact Centre 1672 or Tourist Police 1155.